Bernhard Schott, physicist, technologist, problem solver
Bernhard Schott Distributed Computing Technology is established since 2010 as IT-consultancy.
Based on many years in HPC, DCT managed systems- and software development for secure private and hybrid HPC-Cloud environments.
What we do
Schott-DCT offers consulting on IT strategy, methods, and technology:
- IT strategy well-adjusted to goals, external requirements, and budget of the company.
- Methods for sustainable realization of such IT strategy. Design and implementation of processes and procedures.
- Technology: System architecture and solution design to accomplish functional, non-functional, and regulatory requirements in full consideration of stability of operations, security, and planned lifecycle.
Schott-DCT is generally open for new challenges.
Consultancy mandates so far include:
- Project management (agile, waterfall, hybrid)
- Product management (software-development)
- System architecture with focus on operations stability, performance and TCO over full lifecycle (Life-Cycle-Costing).
- RFP design and response for large scale projects and sophisticated technological and/or regulatory requirements, e.g. ISO27001, GDPR, backup, archiving, data erasure (DIN 66398)
- Developing concepts for preparation and implementation of ISO27001 or GDPR
- Data protection regulation consultancy and audits. DCT is certified as external GDPR officer (TUV Rheinland)
- Analysis and evaluation on technological and methodological topics.
- Creation of documentation, operations concepts and operations handbooks
- POC, demonstration, and benchmarking of middleware products. (E.g. message- and batch-queuing). Creation of presentation and training material.
We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries: contact